Suspension Magnets for removal of occasional tramp iron from conveyors and for use in universal recycling, quarrying and processing applications where machinery needs to protected and product cleaned
The Suspension magnets are designed specifically for extraction of occasional tramp iron from material being carried by conveyor belt, vibratory feeder or gravity chute. The Suspension Magnet is suspended over the material being conveyed. Ferrous material is extracted and held against the magnet face Typical applications for the use of Suspension Magnets include the removal of iron from Coal, Stone, and Fertilizers, slag, gypsum, ores and similar materials where contamination by tramp iron is occasional.
- Robust industrial design.
- Manufactured to customer specification.
- Powerful performance due to deep magnetic field.
- Easily installed.
- No power required.
Standard operating height from 100mm to 300mm
Width as per customer’s requirement
Supreme quality and flawless functioning are exhortations that best characterize the range of Overband Magnetic Separator we offer. Overband Magnetic Separator that we manufacture and export are high on demand by foundries, domestic waste recycling plants, cement industry, food industry, coal mines etc among others. Avail from us these Overband Magnetic Separators at most affordable prices.
- Two U-section pieces are attached to the Magnet by fastening ears and supporting bearings of drums
- Drums are provided with shafts mounted on removable hubs
- All bearings offered with stakes to tighten the belt
- Belt is driven through reduction gear coupled to geared motor / electric motor with vee- belts
- Magnet is fabricated using high intensity stroncium ferrite magnets and acclaimed for high magnetic power.
- Offered with non – magnetic stainless steel plate for covering the magnet poles
- No requirement of electrical supply
- Minimal maintenance
- Five type of Separators redesigned for operation at a predetermined working gap over the conveyor: 100, 150, 200, 250 and 300mm
- Eliminating tramp metal from the products carried through
- Protection of machines like shredders, crushers and many more for removal of ferrous particles and purifying the products